I have seen others pointing out what privileges they do and dont have so Im going to do the same thing.
- I am thin so I have thin privilege. Im not stick thing but Im not really fat either so I probably pass for thin privilege.
- Monetary privilege. My monthly allowance allows me to have steady flow of cash which makes me privileged.
- I have cis privilege. I have no desire to ever be a male so I have cis privilege.
- Educational Privilege. People call me stupid but I went to private school and go to a private university.
- Healthcare Privilege. I am covered under my parents healthcare insurance.
Privileges I dont benefit from:
- Heterosexual Privilege. I recently became lesbian so I am oppressed for that reason.
- Male Privilege. As a female I am treated different than a male is by society.
- White Privilege. I am of no race after denouncing whiteness earlier this year. This has caused me much oppression.
- Neurotypical Privilege. My mental problems are no ones business but I clearly spent two months in a rehab facility and currently see a psychiatrist.